segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2009

.

i remember of every single feeling that you used to give me. mostly, i remember your touch. i do remember everytime we were mad, how you, gently and strongly, picked up my hand, and the way you used to grab my whole body onto yours, barely touching me. i can feel it. deep down inside, i know you could feel it too. but what if i don't look out deeply? in the surface, all i can see is someone strange. someone plastic, without any kind of love inside. it's like.. the most part of our days, were such a bad lie and you were such a bad impostor to my sensitive heart. how did you do it? you knew me, you knew every coma in each sentence of my life. can you tell me, all at once? 'cause i just can feel it dark, and you know.. maybe you're not the person who have ever wanted to grab my hand without being awkward. maybe you're not that kind of person, who's here to tell me that everything is going to be ok. because you never did.

Sem comentários: